Data Leadership Lessons Podcast
by Algmin Data Leadership
Data is the future of our businesses, and technology is just a small part of it. Data Leadership is how we'll help our businesses make the most of data. The Data Leadership Lessons podcast brings you the people, stories, and lessons to help you become a Data Leader.
If you are looking for a dry technology podcast, look elsewhere! Join us today and make a greater impact in the success of your organization.
Subscribe Wherever You Get Your Podcasts
Telling Your Data Story with Scott Taylor – Episode 32
Watch the video version of this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nm_qcKlSm1g
This week we welcome back Scott Taylor, “The Data Whisperer,” for a discussion about data storytelling, the topic of his new book. Enjoy this fun and lively conversation!
About Scott Taylor:
Scott is a globally recognized thought leader and a consultant on the strategic value of proper data management. As Principal of MetaMeta Consulting, he provides Data Evangelism-as-a-Service to help enterprises and tech brands tell their data story by focusing on the WHY of business alignment rather than the HOW of technical implementation. He lives in Bridgeport, CT where he often kayaks in Black Rock harbor. He can also juggle pins and blow a square bubble.
– Book – “Telling Your Data Story” (Use promo code DATAWHISPERER for 20% off) – https://technicspub.com/data-storytelling/
– MDM – Master Data Marathon 2.0 (Use promo code MDM20 for 20% off the ProPass) – https://www.thinklinkers.com/events/master-data-marathon
– LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmztaylor/
– The Data Whisperer YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQ1YhjNqc77GVsb3Xs4tvw
– MetaMeta Consulting – https://www.metametaconsulting.com/
Data Leadership Links:
– Podcast: https://dataleadershiplessons.com
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RlKKISj38qvxgmm3o_X7Q
– Book: https://dataleadershipbook.com
– Online Training: https://training.dataversity.net/learn?utm_source=algmindl_res (use code AlgminDL to save 20% on your first order!)
Be a Guest on the Show
If you'd like to share how you are using data to make an impact, fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com. We are always looking for guests who are experts in data management topics, business leaders putting data to use, or folks just getting started that would like to discuss their unique challenges. We believe everyone has a story worth hearing.