Watch this Episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ZPDbMhLIvY8
In this episode, we welcome back Len Silverston and Bob Seiner for an energetic conversation about data, facts, and stories. Lots of insights and lots of laughs!
* Get the Data Leadership Book – https://dataleadershipbook.com
* Data Leadership Lessons on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/DataLeadershipLessons
* Save 20% on your first order at the DATAVERSITY Training Center with promo code “AlgminDL” – https://training.dataversity.net/?utm_source=algmindl_res
* Guest and Sponsorship Inquiries – email@example.com
About Bob Seiner:
Bob is the authority on Non-Invasive Data Governance, the publisher of TDAN.com, and founder of KIK Consulting and Educational Services.
– The Data Administration Newsletter – https://tdan.com
– KIK Consulting and Educational Services – http://kikconsulting.com/
About Len Silverston:
Len is a best-selling author of The Data Model Resource Book series, owner of ‘Universal Data Models, LLC’, and a consultant and speaker helping organizations integrate their information, systems and people.
– Universal Data Models: http://www.universaldatamodels.com/
– Zen with Len: https://www.zenwithlen.com/
– One of our Favorite “Zen with Len” Videos: https://youtu.be/j_nud7WWdW8