Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/GySkOumcVtI
In this week’s episode, Robert S. Seiner returns for an extra-fun conversation about some of the data buzzwords we’re often hearing these days. Anthony plays devil’s advocate with regards to data literacy, and Bob brings it all back to a good place! Data conversations really don’t get better than this! Enjoy!
* Get the Data Leadership Book – https://dataleadershipbook.com
* Data Leadership Lessons on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/DataLeadershipLessons
* Save 20% on your first order at the DATAVERSITY Training Center with promo code “AlgminDL” – https://training.dataversity.net/?utm_source=algmindl_res
* Guest and Sponsorship Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bob Seiner:
Bob is the authority on Non-Invasive Data Governance, the publisher of TDAN.com, and founder of KIK Consulting and Educational Services.
– The Data Administration Newsletter – https://tdan.com
– KIK Consulting and Educational Services – http://kikconsulting.com/