Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nm_qcKlSm1g
This week we welcome back Scott Taylor, “The Data Whisperer,” for a discussion about data storytelling, the topic of his new book. Enjoy this fun and lively conversation!
* Get the Data Leadership Book – https://dataleadershipbook.com
* Data Leadership Lessons on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/DataLeadershipLessons
* Save 20% on your first order at the DATAVERSITY Training Center with promo code “AlgminDL” – https://training.dataversity.net/?utm_source=algmindl_res
* Guest and Sponsorship Inquiries – email@example.com
About Scott Taylor:
Scott is a globally recognized thought leader and a consultant on the strategic value of proper data management. As Principal of MetaMeta Consulting, he provides Data Evangelism-as-a-Service to help enterprises and tech brands tell their data story by focusing on the WHY of business alignment rather than the HOW of technical implementation. He lives in Bridgeport, CT where he often kayaks in Black Rock harbor. He can also juggle pins and blow a square bubble.
– Book – “Telling Your Data Story” (Use promo code DATAWHISPERER for 20% off) – https://technicspub.com/data-storytelling/
– MDM – Master Data Marathon 2.0 (Use promo code MDM20 for 20% off the ProPass) – https://www.thinklinkers.com/events/master-data-marathon
– LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmztaylor/
– The Data Whisperer YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQ1YhjNqc77GVsb3Xs4tvw
– MetaMeta Consulting – https://www.metametaconsulting.com/